Punters, sports bettors, gamblers and whatever else they may be called are in for a special treat at Bet365. When you make a wager on the Champions League, using Bet365′s in-play betting feature, you can qualify for a full refund if you lose your bet. This essentially makes it a free bet. Obviously I am not a big fan of Bet365. It isn’t just because I’m an American and cannot play there. Readers may have noticed that this site, Bet360 and their site Bet365 are remarkably similar. Basically they stole my idea for this brand, 11 years before I thought of it. Sure, they changed it from Bet360 to Bet365 but I see right through that mild deception. Okay, I just made that whole thing up. To be honest I have little experience with soccer. They may call it football over there but I find that insulting to the real sport of football.
I just thought of a good joke though. What do you call a failed NFL football player? A European “football” player. I guess that wasn’t funny but let’s get back to the free bet offer at Bet 365. Here is a quote from the press release:
If their first In-Play bet loses Bet365 will refund this stake, up to the same value as their largest pre-match bet.
The maximum amount you can claim with this free in-play betting offer is £50. I would personally opt to bet on one of the following events:
- A “football” player somehow has his shorts pulled down and is wearing a pink thong under.
- A “football” player falls and scrapes his knee…and he will be on the injured list for months.
- A “football” player will get into a slapping fight with another “football” player.
- A “football” player will break his toe while kicking the soccer ball.
- A “football” player will receive a 10 game suspension for purposely stepping on an opponent’s foot.
Hmmm. I’m starting to think that making fun of European football (soccer) might not be the best way to go, especially since it has little to do with the free bet offer. I don’t like to publish articles that are less than 500 words to I really needed to fill some pace. Here is some info about Bet365:
- $200 signup bonus for sports bettors.
- Largest bookmaker in the UK.
- They do accept wagers on real sports too (i.e. NFL football) so you will not have to settle for inferior European sports like rock throwing or the women’s version of football: European soccer.
- Visit bet365 and claim your free bet!
American Football Vs European “Football”
I only need another 70 words to meet my quota so I thought that it would be fun to compare American football and European “football”. The “football” players in the UK and Europe weigh around 110 pounds (when wearing wet shoes). The typical NFL football player weighs 200-400 pounds and most are packed with muscle. This is why real football players need a little padding. The average NFL player could run, without padding, down an entire field against 100 Euro “football” players and they would not be able to tackle him. At worst he would suffer some scratches. A single NFL player takes more punishment than the entire European “football” league combined.